Euryhaline crustacean (marine and freshwater) consisting of a cephalothorax, abdomen and tail. Wide and short face, no longer than the scaphocerite, with 7 to 9 teeth at the dorsal border and 3 at the ventral. Transparent coloration, with black lines, longitudinal in the carapace and transverse in the posterior border of each abdominal segment, accompanied by thinner and clear dashed lines. Blue and yellow spots on the joints of pereiopods. Up to 6 cm in length.
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
- Area 4: Asia - Inland waters
- Area 47: the Southeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload