Marine fish with regularly ossified skeleton. Elongated and compressed body. Blue-black above, silvery white splattered with brown on the sides, silvery white below; dorsal fins dark blue; pectorals blackish brown, occasionally with tinges of greyish white; pelvic fins blue-black with a black fin membrane; 1st anal fin dark blue with silvery white at base; 2nd anal fin blackish brown. Maximum length : 2.5 m. Maximum published weight: 58 kg.
- Area 21: the Northwestern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 31: the Western part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 41: the Southwestern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 47: the Southeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload