Green tiger prawn
Marine crustacean consisting of a cephalothorax, abdomen and tail. Carapace and abdomen uniformly glabrous. More or less straight rostrum armed with 7 or 8 dorsal and 3 ventral teeth. Adrostral groove reaching to beyond last tooth. White and red transverse stripes present as bands in the antennae. Maximum total length 228 mm.
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
- Area 51: the Western part of the Indian Ocean
- Area 57: the Eastern part of the Indian Ocean
- Area 61: the Northwestern part of the Pacific Ocean
- Area 71: the Western Central part of the Pacific Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload