Marine crustacean consisting of a cephalothorax, abdomen and tail. Moderately long rostrum, with 7 to 10 teeth on the dorsal side and 2 to 4 teeth on the ventral side. Pale, translucent greenish color. For transparency highlights an orange stain on the carapace, corresponding to the gastric area. Up to 23 cm in length.
- Area 2: America, North - Inland waters
- Area 3: America, South - Inland waters
- Area 4: Asia - Inland waters
- Area 77: the Eastern Central part of the Pacific Ocean
- Area 87: the Southeastern part of the Pacific Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload