Marine fish with regularly ossified skeleton. Oval, quite high and compressed body. Convex upper profile of head. Slightly prominent mouth armed with diferent types of teeth. Light grey with silver reflections. Dark spot on caudal peduncle. It can weigh up to 1 kg and can measure up to 45 cm.
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
- Area 47: the Southeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 51: the Western part of the Indian Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload