Marine fish with regularly ossified skeleton. Dorsal side silvery blue grey, ventrally paler; large adults golden orange, especially snout and ventral half of body. Dorsal snout profile very steep and broadly rounded. Fins dorsal greater than anal, soft-rays greatly elevated, spines embedded and inconspicuous in large adult; caudal strongly forked, caudal peduncle grooves absent.
- Area 51: the Western part of the Indian Ocean
- Area 57: the Eastern part of the Indian Ocean
- Area 61: the Northwestern part of the Pacific Ocean
- Area 71: the Western Central part of the Pacific Ocean
- Area 77: the Eastern Central part of the Pacific Ocean
- Area 81: the Southwestern part of the Pacific Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload