Marine fish with cartilaginous skeleton. Elongated and thin body with long and pointed snout. Blunt teeth, without accessory tips, in mosaic. Without nictitating membrane. Grey and uniform skin, sometimes stained black. Fins more or less marginalized of white. Up to 2m long and up to 15 kg in weight.
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
- Area 47: the Southeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 51: the Western part of the Indian Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload