Marine fish with regularly ossified skeleton. Elongated, deep body and covered with large scales. Fleshy lips and toothed tongue. 2 dorsal fins separated by a short space. Greenish gray or leaden on the back, shiny silver on the flanks and silvery white on the belly. It weighs up to 10 kg.
- Area 1: Africa - Inland waters
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
- Area 4: Asia - Inland waters
- Area 5: Europe - Inland waters
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload