Small cartilaginous fish. Short face. Top face of smooth disc, with some small stings on the nose. Tail with five rows of stingers. Light brown color on the dorsal side, with numerous dark spots. In each pectoral fin a large circular or oval ocellus, with the light blue center surrounded by a black ring and a yellow one. White ventral face. Up to 60 cm in length.
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
- Area 47: the Southeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 51: the Western part of the Indian Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload