Marine fish with regularly ossified skeleton. Oval and compressed body. Small mouth. Lateral line almost straight. Two dorsal fins, the first with 6 short hard spines. Two small spines in front of the anal fin, separated from her. Color blue-gray metallic on the back and silvery white on the flanks and belly. A longitudinal series of 4-5 black spots elongated in the center of the flanks. Lobes of the dorsal, anal and caudal fins black. Up to 70 cm in length.
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 31: the Western part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
- Area 47: the Southeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 61: the Northwestern part of the Pacific Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload