Large-scaled scorpion fish
Marine fish with regularly ossified skeleton. Round body, somewhat elongated and less convex than other species. Large, wide head and armored with thorns. Very large mouth with prominent lower jaw. Teeth in bands on both jaws. Very variable color, usually reddish brown with yellow, white and brown spots.
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
- Area 47: the Southeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 51: the Western part of the Indian Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload