Marine crustacean consisting of a cephalothorax, abdomen and tail. Rostrum armed with 8 to 11 teeth along entire dorsal margin, slightly sinuous. Colour: body pale greenish to pale pinkish, sometimes green-bluish or pink-brownish, with green or red-brown specks; middorsal abdominal crest brown or brownish-red; antennae red; pereopods white or of same colour as body; pleopods reddish to whitish; distal half of uropods translucent green or rust coloured, tips usually whitish to yellowish. Maximum total length 222 mm.
- Area 51: the Western part of the Indian Ocean
- Area 57: the Eastern part of the Indian Ocean
- Area 61: the Northwestern part of the Pacific Ocean
- Area 71: the Western Central part of the Pacific Ocean
- Area 77: the Eastern Central part of the Pacific Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload