Freshwater fish with regularly ossified skeleton. The size of the head is relatively large compared to the size of the body. The small terminal mouth has no sensory chins. Its dorsal fin is elongated and smoothly concave. The color varies in the wild forms between a brownish-greenish and golden tone, existing forms with colors and striking aspects used as ornamentals.
- Area 1: Africa - Inland waters
- Area 2: America, North - Inland waters
- Area 3: America, South - Inland waters
- Area 4: Asia - Inland waters
- Area 5: Europe - Inland waters
- Area 6: Oceania - Inland waters
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload