Marine cephalopod mollusc with elongated, conical and pointed body. Short fins. Very long tentacular club (suckers take up almost all their extension). Dark purple red color. It can measure up to 40 cm.
- Area 18: the Arctic Ocean
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
- Area 47: the Southeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload