Marine decapod crustacean. It is slender and has a smooth body surface. The shell is somewhat thin. Rostrum upcurved, as long as or slightly longer than the carapace, armed with 12 to 16 teeth above (including 3 or 4 on the carapace). The anterior dorsal spine is situated at least as far forward as the distal third of the rostrum. Telson with eight to eleven pairs of lateral spines, occasionally odd numbers. They can reach a size of 165 mm in length (females).
- Area 18: the Arctic Ocean
- Area 21: the Northwestern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 61: the Northwestern part of the Pacific Ocean
- Area 67: the Northeastern part of the Pacific Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload