Marine cephalopod mollusc. Oval body, with 10 tentacles and a limestone shell, soft and light on the back. The color is very variable, depending on the environment or emotional state, usually black-brown, with transverse bands prominent above and paler below. It can measure up to 30-40 cm.
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
- Area 47: the Southeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 51: the Western part of the Indian Ocean
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload