Marine decapod crustacean. Rounded crab carapace, with three teeth not very marked in the anterolateral edge. The first pair of walking legs with pincers, shorter than the 5th pair. Yellowish, with reddish or brown spots. The ends of the darker legs.
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 41: the Southwestern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 47: the Southeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 87: the Southeastern part of the Pacific Ocean