Marine fish with regularly ossified skeleton. Body elongated, spindle-shaped, with pointed snout and wide mouth. Large eyes, surrounded by a closed bony ring. Body covered with very small scales. Bright greenish-blue back, pale green flanks and silvery belly. It can measure up to 65 cm. It weighs up to 3.3 kg.
- Area 21: the Northwestern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 27: the Northeastern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 31: the Western part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 34: the Eastern Central part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Area 37: the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
Download QR code and include it in your packagingDownload